Walk the wizarding world of New York and bring your favorite movie moments to life.
Enjoy Harry Potter and the Fantastic Beasts Walking Tour with The New York Pass®
- Your New York Pass also includes dozens more top attractions, tours and experiences, all for one money-saving price.
- With your pass you'll get a 5-hour walking tour of some of the New York filming locations for the Fantastic Beasts movie.
Mingle with the muggles for a day and discover the real-life locations of some of the iconic moments in the movie Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, plus get behind-the-scenes stories of Newt's adventures in New York.
Starting in One New York Plaza your guide will take you through the most recognizable locations from the Fantastic Beasts movies, telling you unheard stories and showing clips from the films to bring the action to life. You'll visit the Second Salem Church, Brooklyn Bridge - City Hall Subway Station and many more.
Marvel at the real buildings which feature in the movie like Tina and Queenie's house and Jacob's Cake Shop then join the hunt for the Niffler through the Diamond District and keep your eyes peeled for Newt's Demiguise, Dougal at Macy's. Finally, you'll head to Central Park to see where Newt re-capture the Erumpent with his matador-like dance moves.
This tour is a magical must-see for film fanatics, history hunters and all budding witches and wizards.
Why choose The New York Pass®?
- Our customers can save up to 50% on their sightseeing vs. buying regular walk-up tickets.
- Our app makes sightseeing easy – your pass, plus all the info you’ll need is right there in the palm of your hand.
- No need to worry about buying tickets on the day, the Harry Potter and the Fantastic Beasts Walking Tour admission fee is included with your pass.
The New York Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility when sightseeing in New York. Your pass includes Harry Potter and the Fantastic Beasts Walking Tour tickets, plus admission to dozens more top New York attractions.